Choose TOBRADEX® ST, formulated with XanGen™, to treat ocular inflammation with risk of bacterial infection
Blepharitis, conjunctivitis, and contact lens-induced acute red eye (CLARE) are some of the most commonly seen inflammatory ocular conditions1-3
Common presentations include:
Lid Margin Disease
Bacterial and nonspecific2,4
Deliver the advantages of TOBRADEX® ST with XanGen™, an innovative suspension technology
Increased viscosity improves ocular bioavailability of drug5
Elevates the classic combination of tobramycin and dexamethasone
Creates a unique interaction with tears that increases the viscosity of each drop
Provides longer retention on the eye and increased ocular bioavailability of drug
10 minutes after instillation, the tobramycin concentration in tears was 8.3 times higher with TOBRADEX ST vs TobraDex® when compared in a preclinical study5,a
Consistent delivery with minimal settling 24 hours after mixing5,b
Percentage of dexamethasone per label in each drop expressed from the bottle after 24 hours5
Percentage of dexamethasone that remained suspended after 24 hours5
- Based on the results of a preclinical study that examined the concentration of tobramycin in rabbit tears following exposure to TOBRADEX ST and TobraDex.5
- Based on the results of a preclinical study that examined the suspension-settling characteristics of TOBRADEX ST compared to TobraDex.5
There is no therapeutic equivalent of TOBRADEX ST7
Increase bactericidal activity with TOBRADEX® ST
TOBRADEX ST exhibited greater and more rapid bactericidal activity than TobraDex® against tobramycin- and methicillin-resistant strains5
Based on the results of a preclinical study that examined the effectiveness in killing Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus pneumoniae isolates using tobramycin concentrations measured 10 minutes following exposure to TOBRADEX ST or TobraDex in rabbit models5
TOBRADEX ST is more effective at killing resistant S aureus versus TobraDex
TOBRADEX ST has a faster kill rate of resistant S pneumoniae versus TobraDex (5 min vs 120 min)
Half the dexamethasone, similar ocular tissue exposure5
Provide patients rapid relief with TOBRADEX ST8
After 1 week of TOBRADEX ST dosing, patients had significant reduction in symptoms8,b
Global symptom score was determined from the following symptoms, often associated with blepharitis/blepharoconjunctivitis8
No IOP spikes were reported during the first week of treatment. At the 2-week visit, 3 of 61 patients treated with TOBRADEX ST (4.9%) had an increase in IOP with only 1 patient having an increase of >10 mmHg8
- Multicenter, double-blind, parallel-group, single-dose study of 987 patients receiving a single dose of TOBRADEX ST or TobraDex ophthalmic suspension.5
- Randomized, multicenter, investigator-masked, active-controlled, parallel-group trial conducted in adult patients who had moderate to severe blepharitis/blepharoconjunctivitis.8
See Why ST Matters
The ST makes a difference. Prescribe TOBRADEX ST.
Streamline relief with TOBRADEX® ST
Dosing and administration6
Eyevance® is committed to helping all patients have affordable access to TOBRADEX® ST
Eligible commercially insured patients may PAY AS LITTLE AS $49
Eligible Medicare patients, cash-paying patients, and patients denied coverage may PAY AS LITTLE AS $59Savings >
Patient Terms and Conditions:
Please visit MyEyeSavings.com to acquire and activate your Eyevance Copay Savings Program Card and present it along with a valid prescription to the pharmacy to participate in this savings program. If you have questions regarding your eligibility or benefits, or if you wish to discontinue your participation, call the Eyevance Copay Savings Program at 1.866.747.0976 (9 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET, Monday – Friday). For patients whose prescriptions are covered by commercial insurance, use of this card may reduce your copayment responsibility to as little as $49. For patients whose prescriptions are not covered by either commercial or Medicare Part D and Medicare Advantage insurance, use of this card may reduce your cost for prescriptions to as little as $59. This program is subject to overall maximum support amounts. This coupon is not valid for prescriptions paid for in part or full by Medicaid, Tricare, DOD, VA, or any state or federally funded program (excluding Medicare). Patients who have prescription drug coverage under Medicare Part D or Medicare Advantage may take advantage of this offer, provided that they acknowledge that by doing so they will not seek any prescription coverage or reimbursement from their insurer for the cost of prescriptions or report any amounts paid for prescriptions as part of their “true out-of-pocket expenses” under Medicare Part D or Medicare Advantage prescription drug plan. When you use this card, you are certifying that you understand the program rules, regulations, and terms and conditions, and that you have responded truthfully to questions when activating this card.
- For commercially insured patients: Submit the claim to the primary Third Party Payer first, then submit the balance due to Change Healthcare as a Secondary Payer COB with patient responsibility amount and a valid Other Coverage Code (OCC 3,8). The patient is responsible for the first $49.00 (patients with no product coverage will be responsible for the first $59) and reimbursement for the balance, up to the program maximum, will be received from Change Healthcare.
- For Cash and Medicare Part D insured patients opting out of their plan coverage and agreeing to the program terms: Submit this claim to Change Healthcare as Cash. A valid Other Coverage Code (OCC 0,1) is required. The patient is responsible for the !rst $59.00 and reimbursement for the balance, up to the program maximum, will be received from Change Healthcare.
For pharmacy processing questions, please call 1-800-422-5604.
Program Terms and Conditions:
The Eyevance Copay Savings Program card is not valid for use with any other prescription drug discount or cash cards for FLAREX®, TOBRADEX® ST, and/or ZERVIATE®. Claims submitted utilizing the program are subject to audit or validation.
When you process this card, you are certifying that you have read, understood, and are in compliance with the terms and conditions pertaining to this program. You are further certifying that you have not submitted and will not submit a claim for reimbursement under Medicare Part D or similar federal or state programs including any state medical pharmaceutical assistance program for this prescription.
Eyevance reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer at any time.